Report NEP-IUE-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nordblom, Katarina & Zamac, Jovan, 2011. "Endogenous Norm Formation Over the Life Cycle – The Case of Tax Evasion," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2011:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- B. Ravikumar & Yuzhe Zhang, 2011. "Optimal auditing and insurance in a dynamic model of tax compliance," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2011-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- J. Ferwerda & M.A.C. Kattenberg & Han-Hsin Chang & B. Unger & L.F.M. Groot & J.A. Bikker, 2011. "Gravity Models of Trade-based Money Laundering," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 11-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Frédéric Gavrel, 2011. "Is the Formal Sector too Large or too Small? A Reexamination of Minimum Wages in Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201108, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2011. "Revisiting the Apparent Paradox: Foreign Capital Inflow, Welfare Amelioration and ‘Jobless Growth’ with Agricultural Dualism and Non-traded Intermediate Input," MPRA Paper 33410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Juan Pereyra & Martín Puchet Anyul & Wiston Adrián Risso, 2011. "Regímenes de desempeño económico y dualismo estructural en la dinámica de las entidades federativas de México, 1970 - 2006," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 1011, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Vyacheslav Dombrovsky & Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2011. "Using Personal Car Register for Measuring Economic Inequality in Countries with a Large Share of Shadow Economy: Evidence for Latvia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1153, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Saima Naeem & Abdul Faheem & Nadim Haneef & Farooq Pasha, 2011. "Formal Sector Price Discoveries: Results from a Developing Country," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 1011, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás Gonzalez Pampillón, 2011. "Assessing the Distributive Impact of More than Doubling the Minimum Wage: The Case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 1711, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alvaro Forteza & Irene Mussio, 2011. "Assessing Redistribution in the Uruguayan Social Security System," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 1211, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Randall S. Jones & Satoshi Urasawa, 2011. "Labour Market Reforms in Japan to Improve Growth and Equity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 889, OECD Publishing.