Report NEP-IPR-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scherer, F. M., 2013. "Patents, Monopoly Power, and the Pricing of Pharmaceuticals in Low-Income Nations," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp13-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rudyk, Ilja, 2013. "Deferred Patent Examination," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 416, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Siping Luo & Mary E. Lovely & David Popp, 2013. "Intellectual Returnees as Drivers of Indigenous Innovation: Evidence from the Chinese Photovoltaic Industry," NBER Working Papers 19518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini & HÃ©lÃ¨ne Dernis, 2013. "A Cross-Country Characterisation of the Patenting Behaviour of Firms based on Matched Firm and Patent Data," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2013. "The Geography of Patenting In India: Patterns and Determinants," MPRA Paper 50595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Megan MacGarvie & Petra Moser, 2013. "Copyright and the Profitability of Authorship: Evidence from Payments to Writers in the Romantic Period," NBER Working Papers 19521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben O. Smith, 2013. "Piracy, Awareness and Welfare in a Required Aftermarket," 2013 Papers, Job Market Papers psm164, Job Market Papers.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Paul B. Ellickson & Peter Landry & David B. Ridley, 2013. "Pharmaceutical Followers," NBER Working Papers 19522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith M Marzilli Ericson & Amanda Starc, 2013. "How Product Standardization Affects Choice: Evidence from the Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 19527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Bassi & Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2013. "Entry and Product Variety with Competing Supply Chains," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 343, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.