Report NEP-IPR-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jérôme Danguy & Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2013. "On the Origins of the Worldwide Surge in Patenting: An Industry Perspective on the R&D-Patent Relationship," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2013n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman, 2013. "Patents and Cumulative Innovation: Causal Evidence from the Courts," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1205, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nomura, Takashi & Okada, Saori & Yoshizaki, Takeshi, 2013. "Features of IP rights enforcement in Korea and China," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 417, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Christian Jaag, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Future of Universal Service Obligations in Communications," Working Papers, Swiss Economics 0040, Swiss Economics.
- Niceto S. Poblador, 2012. "The Promise of the Science Commons and the Tragedy of Intellectual Property Rights : The University’s IPR Policy in Perspective," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers, University of the Philippines School of Economics 201212, University of the Philippines School of Economics.