Report NEP-IPR-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2012. "Music Piracy: Bad for Record Sales but Good for the iPod?," MPRA Paper 45772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765039515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth Flamm, 2013. "A Tale of Two Standards: Patent Pools and Innovation in the Optical Disk Drive Industry," NBER Working Papers 18931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ottoz Elisabetta & Cugno Franco, 2012. "Does Banning Side Payments in Patent Settlements Suffice to Fully Protect Consumers?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201201, University of Turin.
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gambardella, Alfonso & Harhoff, Dietmar & Verspagen, Bart, 2013. "The Economic Value of Patent Portfolios," CEPR Discussion Papers 9264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schliessler, Paula, 2013. "The effect of patent litigation on firm performance: Evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-015, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Keith E. MASKUS & Lei YANG, 2013. "The Impacts of Post-TRIPS Patent Reforms on the Structure of Exports," Discussion papers 13030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Benoit, Jean-Pierre & Galbiati, Roberto & Henry, Emeric, 2013. "Rational parasites," CEPR Discussion Papers 9351, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ottoz Elisabetta & Cugno Franco, 2012. "Different Rules of Legal-Cost Allocation and Patent Hold-Up," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201216, University of Turin.
- Hall, Michael J. & Layson, Stephen K. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "The Division of Policy Research and Analysis at the National Science Foundation: Its Support of Research on the Returns to R&D," Working Papers 13-6, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Colombelli Alessandra, 2013. "Knowledge cumulability and complementarity in the knowledge generation function," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201305, University of Turin.