Report NEP-IPR-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2012. "Quantity or quality? Collaboration strategies in research and development and incentives to patent," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chen, Yongmin & Pan, Shiyuan & Zhang, Tianle, 2012. "(When) Do Stronger Patents Increase Continual Innovation?," MPRA Paper 40874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2012. "Research grants, sources of ideas and the effects on academic research," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-048, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Busom, Isabel & Corchuelo, Beatriz & Martinez Ros, Ester, 2012. "Tax incentives or subsidies for R&D?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 056, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Hostenkamp, Gisela & Kronborg, Christian & Arendt, Jacob Nielsen, 2012. "Parallel imports of hospital pharmaceuticals: An empirical analysis of price effects from parallel imports and the design of procurement procedures in the Danish hospital sector," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 16/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.