Report NEP-IPR-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Emanuele Tarantino, 2012. "Patent Disclosure in Standard Setting," NBER Working Papers 17999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alireza Naghavi & Yingyi Tsai, 2012. "Cross-Border Intellectual Property Rights: Contract Enforcement and Absorptive Capacity," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "Crowdsourcing patent application review: leveraging new opportunities to capitalize on innovation?," MPRA Paper 38092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & TANG, C. H. Edward, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, technical progress and the volatility of economic growth," MPRA Paper 38132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Regibeau & Katharine Rockett & Samrawit Mariam, 2012. "Patent Pendency, Learning Effects, and Innovation Importance at the US Patent Office," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 709, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-AndrÃ© Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (3Ã¨me partie) : Les pools, du cartel Ã l'abolition partielle du systÃ¨me des patents," CEPN Working Papers, HAL hal-00682591, HAL.
- Pierre-AndrÃ© Mangolte, 2012. "Patents Wars (2Ã¨me partie) : Les consÃ©quences : la paralysie de l'industrie, le freinage de l'innovation," CEPN Working Papers, HAL hal-00682563, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00686007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berndt, Ernst & Dubois, Pierre, 2012. "Impacts of Patent Expiry and Regulatory Policies on Daily Cost of Pharmaceutical Treatments: OECD Countries, 2004-2010," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 702, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2012. "Efficiency through openness: the economic value proposition of open source software," MPRA Paper 38088, University Library of Munich, Germany.