Report NEP-IPR-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "The Transaction Cost Benefits of Electronic Patent Licensing Platforms: A Discussion at the Example of the PatentBooks Model," MPRA Paper 36010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2012.
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carsten Burhop & Thorsten Lübbers, 2011. "The design of licensing contracts: Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Electrical Engineering in Imperial Germany," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "The Dynamics of Inter-Regional Collaboration â€“ An Analysis of Co-Patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Abraham Garcia, 2011. "The European Research Framework Programme and innovation performance of companies. An empirical impact assessment using a CDM model," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-07, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.