Report NEP-IPR-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Universities as Research Partners in Publicly Supported Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers 12-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Hasan, Dr. Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Software piracy at work place: influence of organizational culture in the presence of various ethical orientations," MPRA Paper 35683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Müller-Langer, Frank & Scheufen, Marc, 2011. "The Google Book search settlement: A law and economics analysis," MPRA Paper 35705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan A. Crespo & Ignacio Ortuño Ortíz & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2012. "The citation merit of scientific publications," Economics Working Papers we1136, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Fryges, Helmut & Kohn, Karsten & Ullrich, Katrin, 2011. "The Interdependence of R&D Activity and Debt Financing of Young Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 6217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).