Report NEP-IPR-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Galvez-Behar, 2011. "The Propertisation of Science," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00633786, HAL.
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Ramón Valle-Cabrera, 2011. "Is knowledge exchange and combination always useful for innovation?," Working Papers, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration 11.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Alberto Marzucchi, 2011. "Multi-level innovation policy in southern EU countries.An additionality evaluation of the Italian and Spanish public interventions," Openloc Working Papers, Public policies and local development 1110, Public policies and local development.
- Massimiliano Gambardella, 2011. "The Scope of Open Licenses in Cultural Contents Production and Distribution," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2011-26, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Edquist, Charles, 2011. "Innovation Policy Design: Identification of Systemic Problems," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy 2011/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Sebastian Brauer & Carl-Friedrich Leuschner & Frank Westermann, 2011. "Does the Introduction of IFRS Change the Timeliness of Loss Recognition? Evidence from German Firms," Working Papers, Institute of Empirical Economic Research 87, Institute of Empirical Economic Research.