Report NEP-IPR-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Upstream innovation protection: common law evolution and the dynamics of wage inequality," MPRA Paper 31902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SeppÃ¤lÃ¤, Timo & Martikainen, Olli, 2011. "Europe Lagging Behind in ICT Evolution: Patenting Trends of Leading ICT Companies," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1254, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Chen, Yongmin, 2011. "Refusal to Deal, Intellectual Property Rights, and Antitrust," MPRA Paper 31974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2011. "Filing strategies and patent value," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/60731, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2011. "The vulnerability of patent value determinants," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/60730, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2011. "The Puzzle of Patent Value Indicators," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/60729, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ernest Miguélez & Ismael Gómez-Miguélez, 2011. "“Singling out individual inventors from patent data”," IREA Working Papers 201105, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2011.
- Ejan Mackaay, 2011. "Sui Generis Rights on Folklore Viewed From a Property Rights Perspective," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-52, CIRANO.
- M. Comune & A. Naghavi & G. Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Global Innovation Networks," Working Papers wp764, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Chirantan Chatterjee & Matthew Higgins, 2011. "Regulation and Welfare: Evidence from Paragraph IV Generic Entry in the Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 17188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Appelt, Silvia, 2011. "Entry and Competition in the Pharmaceutical Market following Patent Expiry," Munich Dissertations in Economics 13108, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Broström, Anders, 2011. "Learning by doing in science linkages," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 252, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.