Report NEP-IPR-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Griffith, Rachel & Miller, Helen & O'Connell, Martin, 2011. "Corporate taxes and the location of intellectual property," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2011. "Impact of University Intellectual Property Policy on the Performance of University-Industry Research Collaboration," CEI Working Paper Series, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 2011-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Manuel Mira Godinho & Rui Cartaxo, 2011. "University patenting, licensing and technology transfer: how organizational context and available resources determine performance," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2011/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- SUZUKI Jun, 2011. "The Structure of the R&D Lag in Japanese Firms: R&D project, patent application and commercial use (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rachel Griffith & Sokbae 'Simon' Lee & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Is distance dying at last? Falling home bias in fixed effects models of patent citations," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP18/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.