Report NEP-IPR-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dilani Hirimuthugodage, 2011. "Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) Agreement and the Agriculture Sector in Sri Lanka," Working Papers 9211, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & MURAMATSU Shingo, 2011. "Examining the University Industry Collaboration Policy in Japan: Patent analysis," Discussion papers 11008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2011. "Innovation and Entrepreneurship: A first look at linkage data of Japanese patent and enterprise census," Discussion papers 11007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2010. "Does intellectual monopoly stimulate or stifle innovation?," MPRA Paper 29061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido, 2011. "Cultural preference on fertility and the long-run growth effects of intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 29059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Knockaert & A. Huyghe & B. Clarysse, 2011. "(No) Patent, No Cash? A Risk Perception Perspective On Investment Managers’ Attitudes Towards Patents," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/703, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Redmond, Thomas & Nolan, Elizabeth & Martin, Peter J., 2011. "Evaluating the genetic progress of wheat in NSW, 1992-2009," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100702, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Vladimir Popov, 2010. "Do We Need to Protect Intellectual Property Rights?," Working Papers w0161, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Arianna Martinelli, 2011. "An emerging paradigm or just another trajectory? Understanding the nature of technological changes using engineering heuristics in the telecommunications switching industry," LEM Papers Series 2011/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Derwisch, Sebastian & Kopainsky, Birgit & Henson-Apollonio, Victoria, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment, Spillovers and the Impact of Intellectual Property: Rights in the Seed Sector," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100463, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Thomas Bolli & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Competition and R&D Cooperation with Universities and Competitors," KOF Working papers 11-275, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Salies, Evens, 2010. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," MPRA Paper 28884, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Feb 2011.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2011/2/doc2011-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore