Report NEP-IPR-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Svensson, Roger, 2011. "Commercialization, Renewal and Quality of Patents," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 861, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Vincenzo Denicol & Luigi A. Franzoni, 2011. "Rewarding innovation efficiently: Research spill-overs and exclusive IP rights," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Carlo Menon, 2011. "Stars and comets: an exploration of the patent universe," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 784, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gabriela Dutrénit & Carla De Fuentes & Arturo Torres, 2010. "Diferencias en la efectividad de los canales de interacción sobre los beneficios obtenidos por investigadores y empresas en México," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2710, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Florin Paun & Nick Von Tunzelmann & Philippe Richard, 2010. "Transferring new dynamic capabilities to SMEs: the role of ONERA – the French Aerospace LabTM in promoting asymmetries management," Post-Print halshs-00560536, HAL.