Report NEP-IPR-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pohlmann, Tim & Opitz, Marieke, 2010. "The Patent Troll Business: An Efficient model to enforce IPR?," MPRA Paper 27342, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2010.
- Laurent Granier & SÃ©bastien Trinquart, 2010. "Predation in Off-Patent Drug Markets," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1027, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Padmashree Gehl Sampath, 2010. "Economic Aspects of Access to Medicines after 2005: Product Patent Protection and Emerging Firm Strategies in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers id:3336, eSocialSciences.
- NAGAOKA Sadao, 2010. "Ownership Structure and Productivity of Vertical Research Collaboration," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kitagawa, Fumi & Wigren, Caroline, 2010. "From Basic Research to Innovation: Entrepreneurial Intermediaries for Research Commercialization at Swedish â€˜Strong Research Environmentsâ€™," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy 2010/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Subhash C Ray & Mainak Mazumdar & Meenakshi Rajeev, 2010. "Sources of Heterogeneity in the Efficiency of Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers id:3334, eSocialSciences.
- Kaplan, Todd R & Wettstein, David, 2010. "The optimal design of rewards in contests," MPRA Paper 27397, University Library of Munich, Germany.