Report NEP-IPR-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gallini, Nancy, 2010. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2010-34, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Justus Baron & Henry Delcamp, 2012. "Patent quality and value in discrete and cumulative innovation," Post-Print hal-00488275, HAL.
- Tom Holden, 2010. "Products, patents and productivity persistence: A DSGE model of endogenous growth," Economics Series Working Papers 512, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Powell, J.P., 2010. "The limits of economic self-interest: The case of open source software," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4378356, Tilburg University.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquard, 2012. "Predation in Off-Patent Drug Markets," Post-Print halshs-00537018, HAL.
- Chiara Balderi & Andrea Piccaluga, 2010. "A theoretical and empirical contribution for a better understanding of academic spin-offs’ growth patterns," Working Papers 201004, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Collusion through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 343, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Dilger, Alexander & Müller, Harry, 2010. "A citation based ranking of German-speaking researchers in business administration with data of Google Scholar," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 1/2010, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.