Report NEP-IPR-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saiz, Patricio, 2010. "Why Did Corporations Patent in Spain? Some Historical Inquiries," Working Papers in Economic History 2010/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Conte, Andrea & Schweizer, Philip & Dierx, Adriaan & Ilzkovitz, Fabienne, 2009. "An analysis of the efficiency of public spending and national policies in the area of R&D," MPRA Paper 23549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Davide Pirino, 2010. "Measuring Industry Relatedness and Corporate Coherence," LEM Papers Series 2010/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Christoph Engel & Michael Kurschilgen, 2010. "Fairness Ex Ante & Ex Post – An Experimental Test of the German “Bestseller Paragraph”," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_29, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Nov 2010.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:432 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata, 2010. "Transaction Cost, Technology Transfer and Mode of Organization," MPRA Paper 23602, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.