Report NEP-IPR-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azagra-Caro, Joaquín M. & Mattsson, Pauline & Perruchas, François, 2010. "Smoothing the lies: Do patent examiners take notice if applicants include citations?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) 201005, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 06 Jun 2011.
- Gabaldón-Estevan, Daniel & Molina-Morales, Francesc Xavier & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2009. "Research contracts and patents in the Spanish ceramic tile district innovation system," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) 200901, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Henry Sauermann & Paula E. Stephan, 2010. "Twins or Strangers? Differences and Similarities between Industrial and Academic Science," NBER Working Papers 16113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Mónica & Fernández-Diego, Marta & González-Ladrón-de-Guevara, Fernando, 2010. "What do Spanish Engineering Students Think about Innovation and Entrepreneurship?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) 201004, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Tommy Clausen & Mikko Pohjola & Koson Sapprasert & Bart Verspagen, 2010. "Innovation strategies as a source of persistent innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo 20100617, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.