Report NEP-IPR-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manel Antelo, 2010. "Screening vs. signaling in technology licensing," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2010/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi & EL ELJ, Moez, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Patent Licensing in Upstream and Downstream Markets," MPRA Paper 22212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frauke G. Braun & Liz Hooper & Robert Wand & Petra Zloczysti, 2010. "Innovation in Concentrating Solar Power Technologies: A Study Drawing on Patent Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 994, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frauke G. Braun & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2010. "Innovative Activity in Wind and Solar Technology: Empirical Evidence on Knowledge Spillovers Using Patent Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 993, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Borota, Teodora, 2010. "Innovation and Imitation in a Model of North-South TradeRecent evidence on world trade patterns reveals North-South specialization across," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2010:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Makowsky & David M. Levy, 2010. "Emergent Pareto-Levy Distributed Returns to Research in a Multi-Agent Model of Endogenous Technical Change," Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics 2010-10, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.