Report NEP-IPR-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sidonia von Ledebur, 2009. "Patent Productivity of German Professors over the Life Cycle," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2009-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Richter, Ralf & Streb, Jochen, 2009. "Catching-up and falling behind: knowledge spillover from American to German machine tool makers," FZID Discussion Papers 09-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Kaz Miyagiwa, 2009. "International Harmonization of the Patent-Awarding Rules," Emory Economics 0909, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- San Martín Lizarralde, Marta & Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel, 2009. "Royalty Licensing," IKERLANAK 2009-40, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Thomas Bolli & Frank Somogyi, 2009. "Do Competitively Acquired Funds Induce Public Research Institutions to Behave Efficiently?," KOF Working papers 09-242, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2331 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-29, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00439256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore