Report NEP-IPR-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2009. "Inventions under siege? The impact of technology competition on licensing," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 09-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maria das Dores B. Moura Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Policy approaches regarding technology transfer: Portugal and Switzerland compared," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 334, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Cusolito , Ana P. & Lederman, Daniel, 2009. "Technology adoption and factor proportions in open economies : theory and evidence from the global computer industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5043, The World Bank.
- Mauro Sylos Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2009. "Stimulating Graduates' Research-Oriented Careers: Does Academic Research Matter ?," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2009/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Barbiellini Amidei, Federico, 2009. "Knowledge, innovation and localised technological change in Italy, 1950-1990," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200913, University of Turin.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2009. "Property Rights and EconomicDevelopment," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 006, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Giordani, Paolo E. & Zamparelli, Luca, 2009. "On Robust Asymmetric Equilibria in Asymmetric R&D-Driven Growth Economies," MPRA Paper 17171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcalá, Francisco & Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel, 2009. "Artistic Creation and Intellectual Property," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia 4614, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2009. "Models of university and types of motivation implied :an historical perspective," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 09-033.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.