Report NEP-IPR-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2009. "From patent renewals to applications survival: do portfolio management strategies play a role in patent length?," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 09-028.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Enrico Sorisio, 2009. "Patenting activity in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals: a comparative analysis of the Nordic Countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo 20090722, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2009. "Patent Disclosure and R&D Competition in Pharmaceuticals," ROCK Working Papers, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy 053, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Jun 2009.
- Pellegrino, Gabriele & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2009. "How Do Young Innovative Companies Innovate?," IZA Discussion Papers 4301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cristiano, Antonelli & Ferraris, Gianluigi, 2009. "Innovation as an Emerging System Property: an Agent Based Model," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200911, University of Turin.