Report NEP-IPR-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhang, Jian Xiong, 2009. "Shareholding by Venture Capitalists and Patent Applications of Japanese Firms in the Pre- and Post-IPO Periods," IIR Working Paper 09-02, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2009:i:27:p:1-59 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Vickers, 2009. "Competition Policy and Property Rights," Economics Series Working Papers 436, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Brita Bye & Karl Jacobsen, 2009. "On general versus emission saving R&D support," Discussion Papers 584, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Smits, Wendy, 2009. "How Large Is the Compensating Wage Differential for R&D Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 4194, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).