Report NEP-IPR-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NAGAOKA Sadao & John P. WALSH, 2009. "Commercialization and Other Uses of Patents in Japan and the U.S.: Major findings from the RIETI-Georgia Tech inventor survey," Discussion papers 09011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- NAGAOKA Sadao & John P. WALSH, 2009. "The R&D Process in the U.S. and Japan: Major findings from the RIETI-Georgia Tech inventor survey," Discussion papers 09010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aghion, Philippe & Van Reenen, John & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 7195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Gaulé, 2009. "Access to the scientific literature in India," CEMI Working Papers cemi-workingpaper-2009-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Aneesh Zutshi, 2009. "Importance of Global Co-innovation Networks: A TCS Case Study," IET Working Papers Series 01/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Sandén, Klas, 2008. "Rewards and Copyrights with Hidden Information," CAFO Working Papers 2009:4, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Martin Shubik, 2009. "Innovation and Equilibrium?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000151, David K. Levine.