Report NEP-IPR-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli, 2009. "Organizing High-Tech R&D - Secrets of Successful Innovation Alliances," Discussion Papers 1175, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Indrek Jakobson & Valter Ritso, 2008. "Supporting Measures for Research & Development as a Stimulus for Technology Transfer and Academic Entrepreneurship in Estonia," Working Papers 183, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Kristian Koerselman, 2008. "Can open sourcing lead to inferior standards?," Discussion Papers 27, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Picci, Lucio, 2008. "The Internationalization of Inventive Activity: A Gravity Model Using Patent Data," MPRA Paper 12700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baghana, Rufin & Mohnen, Pierre, 2009. "Effectiveness of R&D Tax Incentives in Small and Large Enterprises in Quebec," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 001, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Irina Jormanainen & Rajneesh Narula, 2008. "When a good science base is not enough to create competitive industries: Lockin and inertia in Russian systems of innovation," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-70, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Nejla Yacoub, 2008. "The Tunisian Pharmaceutical Sector in Transformation: Inventory of Fixtures and Innovation Prospects," Working Papers 190, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.