Report NEP-IPR-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2008. "Firms' contribution to open source software and the dominant skilled user," Working Papers halshs-00331968, HAL.
- Marcello Basili & Antonio Nicita & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2008. "Contracts and Motivations. The Case of Open Source," Department of Economics University of Siena 544, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Chaim Fershtman & Neil Gandal, 2008. "Microstructure of Collaboration: The Network of Open Source Software," Working Papers 08-01, NET Institute, revised Apr 2008.
- Marc Blatter & Andras Niedermayer, 2008. "Informational Hold-Up, Disclosure Policy, and Career Concerns on the Example of Open Source Software Development," Working Papers 08-06, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Matthew Littleton, 2008. "The TRIPS Agreement and Transfer of Climate-Change-Related Technologies to Developing Countries," Working Papers 71, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2007. "Military R&D: the productivity puzzle," Staff Papers 7379, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Huang, Can & Notten, Ad & Rasters, Nico, 2008. "Nanotechnology Publications and Patents: A Review of Social Science Studies and Search Strategies," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 058, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Schettino, Francesco, 2008. "Determinants of patent withdrawals: evidence from a sample of Italian applications with the EPO," MPRA Paper 11220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00331211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henry Sauermann & Wesley M. Cohen, 2008. "What Makes Them Tick? Employee Motives and Firm Innovation," NBER Working Papers 14443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2007. "Public Funding for Research into Specialty Crops," Staff Papers 7312, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.