Report NEP-IPR-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schroth, Enrique & Szalay, DezsÃ¶, 2008. "Cash Breeds Success : The Role of Financing Constraints in Patent Races," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 873, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jin-Hyuk Kim, 2008. "Digital Rights Management and Technological Tying," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-05, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- GaÃ©tan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "A Policy Insight into the R&D-Patent Relationship," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 2008_007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Feng Zhu, 2008. "Ad-sponsored Business Models and Compatibility Incentives of Social Networks," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-20, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Srinivasan, Chittur S. & Crost, Benjamin, 2007. "Plant Varieties, Intellectual Property Rights And Innovation In Uk Agriculture," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University, Agricultural Economics Society 7987, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Legros, 2008. ""Essential" Patents, FRAND Royalties and Technological Standards," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2008-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michiels, An & Koo, Bonwoo, 2008. "Publish or patent?: Knowledge dissemination in agricultural biotechnology," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 795, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Patuelli, Roberto & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Knowledge Production in Nanomaterials: An Application of Spatial Filtering to Regional Systems of Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-064, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- GaÃ©tan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "On the price elasticity of demand for patents," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 08-031.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Osamu Onodera & Hann Earl Kim, 2008. "Trade and Innovation in the Korean Information and Communication Technology Sector: Trade and Innovation Project - Case Study No. 5," OECD Trade Policy Papers 77, OECD Publishing.
- Tim Simcoe & David Waguespack & Lee Fleming, 2008. "What's in a (Missing) Name? Status and Signaling in Open Standards Development," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-31, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Arjan Lejour, 2008. "The Principle of Subsidiarity and Innovation Support Measures," CPB Memorandum, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 208, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Daron Acemoglu & Kostas Bimpikis & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2008. "Experimentation, Patents, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 14408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "On the optimality of academic rankings of regions with RePEc data," MPRA Paper 11098, University Library of Munich, Germany.