Report NEP-IPR-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Devrim Goktepe-Hultan, 2008. "Why and how do scientists commercialize their research? Towards a typology of inventors," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2008-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Nora El-Bialy Ibrahim, 2008. "Software Piracy in Egypt: Analysis of the Institutional Environment and Efficiency of Enforcement Measures," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 13, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Juan Alcacer & Michelle Gittelman & Bhaven Sampat, 2008. "Applicant and Examiner Citations in US Patents: An Overview and Analysis," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 09-016, Harvard Business School.
- Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "One size does not fit all… An economic development perspective on the asymmetric impact of Patents on R&D," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 292, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Li, Xuan, 2008. "The Impact of Higher Standards in Patent Protection for Pharmaceutical Industries under the TRIPS Agreement: A Comparative Study of China and India," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) RP2008/36, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nakanishi, Yasuo & Yamada, Setsuo, 2008. "Patent Applications and the Grant Lag under Early Disclosure System: Empirical Estimates for Japanese Firms," MPRA Paper 10718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suma Athreye & Martha Prevezer, 2008. "R&D offshoring and the domestic science base in India and China," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research 26, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Ottoz Elisabetta & Cugno Franco, 2008. "Hybrid Licensing of Product Innovations," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 200810, University of Turin.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2008. "Modelling and measuring the effects of public subsidies on business R&D: theoretical and econometric issues," CERIS Working Paper, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) 200803, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2008. "Pecuniary Externalities: the Convergence of Directed Technological Change and the Emergence of Innovation Systems," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200807, University of Turin.