Report NEP-IPR-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2008. "Building and Blocking: The Two Faces of Technology Acquisition," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Svensson, Roger, 2008. "Renewal of Patents and Government Financing," Working Paper Series 759, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Barham, Bradford L. & Foltz, Jeremy D., 2007. "Patenting, Commercialization, and US Academic Research in the 21st Century: The Resilience of Basic, Federally-Funded Open Science," Staff Paper Series 513, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Scherer, F. M., 2007. "Technological Innovation and Monopolization," Working Paper Series rwp07-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Scherer, F. M., 2007. "Markets and Uncertainty in Pharmaceutical Development," Working Paper Series rwp07-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "Effects of Patent Policy on Income and Consumption Inequality in an R&D-Growth Model," MPRA Paper 10168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Greasley & Les Oxley, 2008. "Re-inventing New Zealand: Institutions Output and Patents 1870-1939," Working Papers in Economics 08/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ray Barrell & Simon Kirby, 2007. "Notes on the Lisbon process: An analysis of the impacts of reaching the Lisbon targets for skills, R&D and the administrative burden in the European Union," NIESR Discussion Papers 312, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.