Report NEP-IPR-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian von Engelhardt & Sushmita Swaminathan, 2008. "Open Source Software, Closed Source Software or Both: Impacts on Industry Growth and the Role of Intellectual Property Rights," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 799, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and Ex-Post Transaction Costs: the Case of Open and Closed Source Software," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Broström, Anders & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "How does University Collaboration Contribute to Successful R&D Management?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 131, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pollock, R., 2008. "Cumulative Innovation, Experimentation and the Hold-Up Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0817, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Athreye, Suma & Kale, Dinar & Ramani, Shyama V., 2008. "Experimentation with Strategy and the Evolution of Dynamic Capability in the Indian Pharmaceutical Sector," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 041, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olena Ivus, 2008. "Do Stronger Intellectual Property Rights Raise High-Tech Exports to the Developing World?," Working Papers 2008-27, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 01 Nov 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012469 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2008. "Do firms' owners delegate both short-run and long-run decisions to their managers in equilibrium?," Working Papers 0815, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Christian Growitsch & Nicole Nulsch & Margarethe Rammerstorfer, 2008. "Preventing Innovative Cooperations: The Legal Exemptions Unintended Side Effect," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.