Report NEP-IPR-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Bergin, 2008. "Optimal Patent Length," Working Papers 200808, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Dario Sacco & Armin Schmutzler, 2008. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," SOI - Working Papers 0807, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aschhoff, Birgit, 2008. "Who Gets the Money? The Dynamics of R&D Project Subsidies in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Wage effects of R&D tax incentives:Evidence from the Netherlands," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 034, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Jutta Günther & Björn Jindra & Johannes Stephan, 2008. "Foreign Subsidiaries in the East German Innovation System – Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2008. "The Economic Properties of Software," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.