Report NEP-IPR-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Della Malva & Francesco Lissoni & Patrick Llerena, 2008. "Institutional Change and Academic Patenting: French Universities and the Innovation Act of the 1999," Working Papers of BETA 2008-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sandra Phlippen & An Vermeersch, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Research Strategies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-022/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 08 May 2008.
- Gavin C. Reid & Vandana Ujjual, 2008. "Firms in Scottish High Technology Clusters: software, life sciences, microelectronics, optoelectronics and digital media – preliminary evidence and analysis on firm size, growth and optimality," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0804, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Kilponen, Juha & Viren, Matti, 2008. "Why do growth rates differ? Evidence from cross-country data on private sector production," Research Discussion Papers 13/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2008. "Knowledge hubs and knowledge clusters: Designing a knowledge architecture for development," MPRA Paper 8778, University Library of Munich, Germany.