Report NEP-IPR-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & van Pottelsberghe, Bruno, 2008. "A Policy Insight into the R&D-Patent Relationship," CEPR Discussion Papers 6716, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Van Cayseele, 2001. "Preemptive Search and R&D Clustering Revisited," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0119, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Mathieu, Azèle & van Pottelsberghe, Bruno, 2008. "A Note on The Drivers of R&D Intensity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6684, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- INUI Tomohiko & KAWAKAMI Atsushi & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu, 2008. "Do Competitive Markets Stimulate Innovation?: An Empirical Analysis Based on Japanese Manufacturing Industry Data," Discussion papers 08012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2008. "R&D and Productivity: Estimating Production Functions when Productivity is Endogenous," CEPR Discussion Papers 6636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soete, Luc, 2008. "Science, Technology and Development: Emerging concepts and visions," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 001, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Pereira de Carvalho, Flavia & Goldstein, Andrea, 2008. "The making of national giants: technology and governments shaping the international expansion of oil companies from Brazil and China," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 021, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.