Report NEP-IPR-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krammer, Marius /S.S., 2008. "Drivers of national innovative systems in transition: an Eastern European cross-country analysis," MPRA Paper 7739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graziella Marzi, 2007. "Some Policy Issues on Open Source and Proprietary Software," Working Papers 133, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2007.
- Thitima Puttitanun, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights and Entry Choices," Working Papers 0027, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama, Tanja & Toivanen, Otto, 2008. "Evaluating innovation policy: a structural treatment effect model of R&D subsidies," Research Discussion Papers 7/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder, 2008. "Regional and technological effects of cooperation behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- N. Lacetera & L. Zirulia, 2008. "Knowledge Spillovers, Competition, and R&D Incentive Contracts," Working Papers 624, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Patrucco, Pier Paolo & Rossi, Federica, 2008. "The economics of knowledge interaction and the changing role of universities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200802, University of Turin.