Report NEP-IPR-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, . "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right?," Working Papers 2008_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-43, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Christoph Grimpe & Ulrich Kaiser, 2008. "Gains and Pains from Contract Research: A Transaction and Firm-level Perspective," CIE Discussion Papers 2008-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Hussinger, Katrin & Grimpe, Christoph, 2007. "Firm Acquisitions and Technology Strategy: Corporate versus Private Equity Investors," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-066, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel & Tobias Schmidt, 2008. "The Use of Knowledge Management by Innovators - Empirical Evidence for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Maliranta, Mika & Mohnen, Pierre & Rouvinen, Petri, 2008. "Is Inter-firm Labor Mobility a Channel of Knowledge Spillovers? Evidence from a Linked Employer-Employee Panel," Discussion Papers 1116, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hugo Erken & Frank van Es, 2007. "Disentangling the R+D shortfall of the EU vis-a-vis the US," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-107, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Max Keilbach & Mark Sanders, 2007. "Exploration and Exploitation - The Role of Entrepreneurship and R+D in the Process of Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-108, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ulrich Witt & Christian Zellner, 2007. "How Firm Organizations Adapt to Secure a Sustained Knowledge Transfer," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Francisco Marcos & Juan Santalo, 2007. "Principles for benchmarking potentially alternative systems of private copy compensation," Working Papers Economia wp07-16, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Wennberg, Karl, 2008. "Knowledge combinations and the survival of financial services ventures," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:1, Stockholm School of Economics.