Report NEP-IPR-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hansen, Zeynep & Higgins, Matthew, 2007. "The Effect of Contractual Complexity on Technology Sourcing Agreements," MPRA Paper 4979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2007-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nisvan Erkal:Daniel Piccinin, 2007. "Cooperative R&D under Uncertainty with Free Entry," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 999, The University of Melbourne.
- Graevenitz, Georg von, 2007. "Which Reputations Does a Brand Owner Need? Evidence from Trade Mark Opposition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 215, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Elena Cefis & Anna Sabidussi & Hans Schenk, 2007. "Do Mergers of Potentially Dominant Firms foster Innovation? An Empirical Analysis for the Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 07-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Measuring Regional Innovativeness - A Methodological Discussion and an Application to One German Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Elena Cefis & Mark Grondsma & Anna Sabidussi & Hans Schenk, 2007. "The Role of Innovation in Merger Policy: Europe’s Efficiency Defence versus America’s Innovation Markets Approach," Working Papers 07-21, Utrecht School of Economics.