Report NEP-IPR-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Noel & Mark Schankerman, 2006. "Strategic Patenting and Software Innovation," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 43, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Julien Pénin & Jean Pierre Wack, 2007. "Research Tool Patents and Free-Libre Biotechnology: A Unified Perspective," Working Papers of BETA 2007-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Andréanne Léger, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation around the World: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 696, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eleftherios Sapsalis, 2007. "From Science to License: An exploratory analysis of the value of academic patents," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 07-018.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Francesco Lissoni & Patrick Llerena & Maureen McKelvey & Bulat Sanditov, 2007. "Academic Patenting in Europe: New Evidence from the KEINS Database," KITeS Working Papers 202, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2007.
- Eleftherios Sapsalis, 2007. "Science vs Technology: a faculty dilemma? 35 years of patenting at the School of Engineering and Applied Science of Columbia University," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 07-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2007. "Harnessing Success: Determinants of UniversityTechnology Licensing Performance," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 44, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Neil Foster & Johann Scharler, 2007. "Barriers to Technology Adoption, International R&D Spillovers and Growth," Working Papers 2007-09, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:ege:wpaper:0704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore