Report NEP-IPR-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleg Yerokhin & GianCarlo Moschini, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights and Crop-Improving R&D under Adaptive Destruction," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp449, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ryuhei Wakasugi & Banri Ito, 2007. "The Effects of Stronger Intellectual Property Rights on Technology Transfer: Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," KIER Working Papers 632, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Geffroy, Olivier & Geffroy, Anne-Gaëlle, 2006. "DRMs, Innovation and Creation," MPRA Paper 3515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muge Ozman, 2007. "Breadth and Depth of Main Technology Fields: An empirical investigation using patent data," STPS Working Papers 0701, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2007.
- Item repec:uto:labeco:200702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and Institutions," Working Paper Series 707, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.