Report NEP-IPR-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli, 2007. "SME Performance, Innovation and Networking Evidence on Complementarities for a Local Economic System," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alla Lileeva & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Outsourcing when Investments are Specific and Complementary," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-287, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Geradin, Damien & Layne-Farrar, Anna & Padilla, Atilano Jorge, 2007. "The Ex Ante Auction Model for the Control of Market Power in Standard Setting Organizations," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- María Fernanda Viecens, 2007. "Pricing strategies in software platforms : video consoles vs. operating systems," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we074823, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Arti, 2007. "The Role of Technological Complexity and Absorptive Capacity in Internalization Decision," Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics 153, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid & Kordian Kabus, 2007. "When do Thick Venture Capital Markets Foster Innovation? An Evolutionary Analysis," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) ief0074, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).