Report NEP-INT-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David von Below & Pierre-Louis Vezina, 2013. "The Trade Consequences of Pricey Oil," OxCarre Working Papers 115, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2013. "Chinese Export Competition, Declining Exports and Adjustments at the Industry and Regional Level in Europe," MPRA Paper 48878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engemann, Martina & Lindemann, Henrike, 2013. "Testing the O-ring theory for FDI," Discussion Papers 24/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Seitz, Michael & Tarasov, Alexander & Zakharenko, Roman, 2013. "Trade Costs, Conflicts, and Defense Spending," Discussion Papers in Economics 15733, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Boansi, David & Crentsil, Christian, 2013. "Competitiveness and determinants of coffee exports, producer price and production for Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 48869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudy Colacicco, 2013. "Strategic Trade Policy in General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," FIW Working Paper series 126, FIW.
- Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga & Peri Silva, 2013. "Cooperation in WTO's Tariff Waters," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 13061, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.