Report NEP-INT-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Accetturo & Matteo Bugamelli & Andrea Lamorgese, 2013. "Skill upgrading and exports," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 919, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alfonso Irarrazabal & Andreas Moxnes & Luca David Opromolla, 2013. "The Tip of the Iceberg: A Quantitative Framework for Estimating Trade Costs," NBER Working Papers 19236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Defever, Fabrice & Suedekum, Jens, 2013. "Financial Liberalization and the Relationship-Specificity of Exports," IZA Discussion Papers 7479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elizaveta Archanskaia, 2013. "Proximity as a Source of Comparative Advantage," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-05, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Ines Buono & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2013. "Trade elasticity and vertical specialisation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 924, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dalton, John, 2013. "A Theory of Just-in-Time and the Growth in Manufacturing Trade," MPRA Paper 48223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2013. "How Do Banking Crises Affect Bilateral Exports?," Working Papers halshs-00843009, HAL.
- Badinger Harald & Peter Egger, 2013. "Spacey Parents and Spacey Hosts in FDI," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp154, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson & Jae Song, 2013. "Trade Adjustment: Worker Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.