Report NEP-INT-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pamela Bombarda, 2013. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Localization of Economic Activities," THEMA Working Papers 2013-25, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2013. "The Evolving Structure Of Polish Exports (1994-2010) – Diversification Of Products And Trade Partners," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 10, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2013. "Trade Diversity And Stages Of Development - Evidence On Eu Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 8, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Elhanan Helpman, 2013. "Foreign Trade and Investment: Firm-Level Perspectives," NBER Working Papers 19057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ITO Koji, 2013. "Impact of Growing Imports: A comparison of international and domestic firms in the Japanese manufacturing industry (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jennie Bai & Jia Guo & Benjamin Mandel, 2013. "Going global: markups and product quality in the Chinese art market," Staff Reports 614, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.