Report NEP-INT-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- World Bank, 2012. "Assessment of Costs and Benefits of the Customs Union for Kazakhstan," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2722, The World Bank.
- Spring, Eva & Grossmann, Volker, 2013. "Does Bilateral Trust Affect International Movement of Goods and Labor?," FSES Working Papers 442, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Sugata Marjit, 2013. "Trade between Similar Countries: Heterogeneous Entrepreneurs and Credit Market Imperfection," Discussion Papers Series 479, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- M. Macis & F. Schivardi, 2012. "Exports and Wages: Rent Sharing, Workforce Composition or Returns to Skills?," Working Paper CRENoS 201208, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Murphy, Daniel, 2013. "Why are Goods and Services more Expensive in Rich Countries? Demand Complementarities and Cross-Country Price Differences," Working Papers 636, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Veronica Rappoport & Kim Ruhl & Daniel Paravisini, 2012. "Firms Dynamics of Exports and Credit," 2012 Meeting Papers 706, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Accetturo & Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Marcello Pagnini, 2013. "Geography, Productivity and Trade: Does Selection Explain Why Some Locations Are More Productive than Others?," Working Paper Series 24_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Castelli , Cristina & Castellani, Davide, 2013. "The internationalisation of R&D: sectoral and geographic patterns of cross-border investments," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Gael Raballand & Salim Refas & Monica Beuran & Gozde Isik, 2012. "Why Cargo Dwell Time Matters in Trade," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10039, The World Bank.
- Nobuaki Yamashita & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kentaro Nakajima, 2013. "Agglomeration effects of inter-firm backward and forward linkages: evidence from Japanese manufacturing investment in China," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-042, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Bernard Hoekman & Will Martin, 2012. "Reducing Distortions in International Commodity Markets," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10041, The World Bank.
- Storeygard, Adam, 2013. "Farther on down the road : transport costs, trade and urban growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6444, The World Bank.
- Harun Onder, 2012. "Trade and Climate Change : An Analytical Review of Key Issues," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10036, The World Bank.