Report NEP-INT-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini & Nadia Rocha, 2013. "Product Standards and Margins of Trade: Firm Level Evidence," Working Papers 2013-06, CEPII research center.
- Mauro Lanati, 2013. "Estimating the elasticity of trade: the trade share approach," Discussion Papers 2013/159, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Claudia Bernasconi, 2013. "Similarity of income distributions and the extensive and intensive margin of bilateral trade flows," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 115, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "From Mine to Coast; Transport infrastructure and the direction of trade in developing countries," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 107, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Arnaud Costinot & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2013. "Trade Theory with Numbers: Quantifying the Consequences of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 18896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guadalupe Serrano-Domingo & Francisco Requena-Silvente, 2013. "Examining the non-linear relationship between migration and trade," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1310, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and Skills Accumulation: A North-South Model of FDI and Outsourcing," MPRA Paper 45035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torfinn Harding & Anthony J Venables, 2013. "The Implications of Natural Resource Exports for Non-Resource Trade," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 103, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Zeitsch, John, 2013. "Adding Input Demands to Partial Equilibrium Agricultural Trade Models," 1989 Conference (33rd), February 7-9, 1989, Christchurch, New Zealand, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 144900, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Zhi Yu, 2013. "Exchange rate pass-through, firm heterogeneity and product quality: a theoretical analysis," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michael Jetter & Andrés Ramírez Hassan, 2013. "The roots of export diversification," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010600, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Byombalirwa, Emmanuel R., 2013. "Spatial Equilibrium Modelling of Trade in Quasi-homogeneous Commodities: The Case of Wool," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 145849, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Allie E. Bagnall & Julia Muir, 2013. "Liquefied Natural Gas Exports: An Opportunity for America," Policy Briefs PB13-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Orszaghova, Lucia & Savelin, Li & Schudel, Willem, 2013. "External competitiveness of EU candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 141, European Central Bank.
- Sidorov Alexander, 2013. "Endogenous Structure of Cities: Trade, Commuting, Communication," EERC Working Paper Series 13/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Heike Belitz & Florian Mölders, 2013. "International Knowledge Spillovers through High-Tech Imports and R&D of Foreign-Owned Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1276, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.