Report NEP-INT-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julian Emami Namini & Ricardo Lopez, 2012. "Factor Price Overshooting with Trade Liberalization: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 52, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- WAKASUGI Ryuhei & Hongyong ZHANG, 2012. "Effects of Ownership on Exports and FDI: Evidence from Chinese firms," Discussion papers 12058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2012. "Specialization, gravity, and European trade in final goods," Working Papers 320, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Productivity and the extensive margins of trade in German manufacturing firms: Evidence from a non-parametric test," Working Paper Series in Economics 250, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Heiwai Tang & Yifan Zhang, 2012. "Quality Differentiation and Trade Intermediation," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0771, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Damien Broussolle, 2012. "A note on the links between manufacturing, goods and services exports," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Hiranya K. Nath & Lirong Liu, 2012. "Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Trade in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 1205, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Jacobson, Tor & von Schedvin, Erik, 2012. "Trade Credit and the Propagation of Corporate Failure: An Empirical Analysis," Working Paper Series 263, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Sergey Mityakov & Heiwai Tang & Kevin K. Tsui, 2012. "InternationalPolitics and Import Diversification in the Second Wave of Globalization," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0770, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Florian Mölders, 2012. "On the Path to Trade Liberalization: Political Regimes in International Trade Negotiations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1245, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja & Dorothea Ramizo & Luca Burmeister, 2012. "Asia-Latin America Free Trade Agreements : An Instrument for Inter-Regional Liberalization and Integration?," Governance Working Papers 23332, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Benkovskis, Konstantins & Wörz, Julia, 2012. "Non-price competitiveness of exports from emerging countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chad P. Bown & Rachel McCulloch, 2012. "Antidumping and Market Competition: Implications for Emerging Economies," Working Papers 50, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Andrea F. Presbitero & Matteo G. Richiardi & Alessia Amighini, 2012. "Is labor flexibility a substitute to offshoring? Evidence from Italian manafacturing," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 122, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Vladimír Benácek & Helena Lenihan & Bernadette Andreosso-O’Callaghan & Eva Michalíková & Denis Kan, 2012. "Political Risk, Institutions and Foreign Direct Investment: How Do They Relate in Various European Countries?," Working Papers IES 2012/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
- Jacques Mélitz, 2012. "A Framework for Analyzing Language and Welfare," Working Papers 2012-14, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2012. "Financial Development, Exporting and Firm Heterogeneity in Chile," Working Papers 51, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.