Report NEP-INT-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joze Damijan & Joep Konings & Saso Polanec, 2012. "Pass-on Trade: Why do Firms Simultaneously Engage in Two-Way Trade in the Same Varieties?," Vives discussion paper series 31, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Yalcin, Erdal & Sala, Davide, 2012. "Uncertain productivity growth and the choice between FDI and export," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 19/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2012. "Complexity as a source of comparative advantage," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1214, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Dennis Novy, 2012. "Is the International Border Effect Larger than the Domestic Border Effect? Evidence from U.S. Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1162, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Miroudot, Sebastien & Shepherd, Ben, 2012. "The paradox of “preferences”: regional trade agreements and trade costs in services," MPRA Paper 41090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sala, Davide & Yalcin, Erdal, 2012. "Export experience of managers and the internationalization of firms," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 18/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Hernández, Pedro, 2012. "Is there a producer quality wage premium similar to the exporter wage premium?," MPRA Paper 41082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janne Niemi & Juha Honkatukia & Ville Kaitila & Markku Kotilainen, 2012. "Global trade and climate policy scenarios ? Impact on Finland," Working Papers 37, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Pierre-Louis Vezina & Zheng Wang, 2012. "The rise and fall of (Chinese) African apparel exports," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Aljaz Kuncic, 2012. "Institutional Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Taking Another Look," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 462, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Irina Hotz, 2012. "Energy endowments, barriers to trade and industry location in Chinese provinces," IRENE Working Papers, IRENE Institute of Economic Research 12-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2012. "Extensive vs. Intensive Margin in Japan," Working Papers, Research Institute, International University of Japan EMS_2012_14, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Michael Keen & Kai A. Konrad, 2012. "International Tax Competition and Coordination," Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance international_tax_competi, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Damiaan Persyn & Wouter Torfs, 2012. "A gravity equation for commuting," Vives discussion paper series 33, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Jonas Debrulle, 2012. "Start-up export intensity: An empirical investigation of the impact of absorptive capacity and business owner human and social capital," Vives discussion paper series 32, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Perpetual leapfrogging in international competition," MPRA Paper 40126, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2012.