Report NEP-INT-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Gaigne, Carl & Le Mener, Leo, 2012. "Does input trade liberalization boost downstream firms’ exports? Theory and firm-level evidence," Working Papers 126946, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Mohammad Amin & Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2012. "Trade Facilitation and Country Size," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717612, HAL.
- Nocke, Volker & Yeaple, Stephen R, 2012. "Globalization and Multiproduct Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gauto, Victor F., 2012. "An Econometric Analysis of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in Mercosur: the Case of Paraguay," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126864, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin & Larch, Mario, 2012. "Tariffs and welfare in new trade theory models," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 41, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Sheng, Yu & Tang, Hsiao Chink & Xu, Xinpeng, 2012. "The Impact of ACFTA on People’s Republic of China–ASEAN Trade: Estimates Based on an Extended Gravity Model for Component Trade," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 99, Asian Development Bank.
- Debaere, Peter & Lee, Hongshik & Lee, Joonhyung, 2012. "Language, Ethnicity and Intra-firm Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 9029, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haq, Zahoor Ul & Meilke, Karl D. & Orden, David, 2012. "Do Preferential Trade Agreements Increase Members’ Agri-food Trade?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126903, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Egger, Peter & Nelson, Doug R & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2012. "The Trade Effects of Skilled versus Unskilled Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Staub, Kevin E, 2012. "Trade Preferences and Bilateral Trade in Goods and Services: A Structural Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 9051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konstantins Benkovskis, 2012. "Competitiveness of Latvia's Exporters," Working Papers 2012/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2012. "Agglomeration,Trade and Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 9046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- H.H. Chang & C. van Marrewijk, 2013. "Impact of trade on viability and exporter selection with heterogeneous fixed cost in the Melitz model," Working Papers 12-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Almeida, Fernanda Maria de & Gomes, Marilia Fernandes Maciel & Silva, Orlando Monteiro da, 2012. "Non-tariff measures in international coffee trade," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126538, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mottaleb Khondoker & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2012. "Determinants of Labor-intensive exports by the Developing Countries : A Cross Country Analysis," Trade Working Papers 23304, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Priya Ranjan, 2012. "Offshoring, Unemployment, and Wages: The Role of Labor Market Institutions," Working Papers 121302, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.