Report NEP-INT-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kleinert, Joern & Zorell, Nico, 2012. "The export-magnification effect of offshoring," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1430, European Central Bank.
- Goh, Soo Khoon & Wong, Koi Nyen & Tham, Siew Yean, 2012. "Does Outward FDI Matter in International Trade? Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 39715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2014. "Export Activity and Productivity: New Evidence from the Egyptian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00710720, HAL.
- Massimiliano Calì, 2012. "Trade Liberalisation Does Not Always Raise Wage Premia: Evidence from Ugandan Districts," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0114, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Exports, R&D and Productivity: A test of the Bustos-model with German enterprise data," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 244, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Zhigang Li & Xiaohua Yu & Yinchu Zeng & Rainer Holst, 2012. "Estimating transport costs and trade barriers in China: Direct edvidence from Chinese agricultural traders," Working Papers, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department 1209, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Richter, Philipp M., 2012. "Trade and the environment: The role of firm heterogeneity," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences 36, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Melo, Oscar & Engler, Alejandra & Nahuelhual, Laura & Cofre, Gabriela & Barrena, Jose, 2012. "Does Sanitary and Phytosanitary regulation stringency affect developing countries exports? Evidence from Chilean fruit exports," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 125298, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Borchert, Ingo & Gootiiz, Batshur & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2012. "Policy barriers to international trade in services : evidence from a new database," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6109, The World Bank.
- Giuseppe Francesco Gori & Luca Lambertini, 2012. "Trade Liberalisation between Asymmetric Countries with Environmentally Concerned Consumers," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 40_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jose Antonio Rodriguez-Lopez, 2012. "Competition and Offshoring," Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics 111213, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.