Report NEP-INT-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2011. "Trade and Migration: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers 2011:39, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Duenas & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2011. "Modeling the International-Trade Network: A Gravity Approach," Papers 1112.2867, arXiv.org.
- Swati Dhingra, 2011. "Trading Away Wide Brands for Cheap Brands," CEP Discussion Papers dp1103, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Curuk, M., 2011. "The Effects of International Trade on Resource Misallocation: Trade Partner Matters (Replaced by CentER DP 2012-046)," Discussion Paper 2011-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:bdi:workqs:qse_9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2011. "Wage inequality in trade-in-tasks models," CPB Discussion Paper 196, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Logan T. Lewis, 2011. "Exports versus multinational production under nominal uncertainty," International Finance Discussion Papers 1038, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2011. "Measuring the impacts of global trade reform with optimal aggregators of distortions:," IFPRI discussion papers 1123, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brett Berger & Robert F. Martin, 2011. "The growth of Chinese exports: an examination of the detailed trade data," International Finance Discussion Papers 1033, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- JaeBin Ahn, 2011. "A Theory of Domestic and International Trade Finance," IMF Working Papers 11/262, International Monetary Fund.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Exports, imports and growth. New evidence on Italy: 1863-2004," Department of Economics 0666, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Peter Klimek & Ricardo Hausmann & Stefan Thurner, 2011. "Empirical confirmation of creative destruction from world trade data," Papers 1112.2984, arXiv.org.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2011. "Can the Doha Round be a Development Round? Setting a Place at the Table," NBER Working Papers 17650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Virginia Di Nino & Barry Eichengreen & Massimo Sbracia, 2011. "Real Exchange Rates, Trade, and Growth: Italy 1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 10, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Murphy, Gavin & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2011. "The Effects of the Euro on Intra-Euro Area Exports," Papers RB2011/3/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Shiro Armstrong, 2011. "Australia and the Future of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement," Trade Working Papers 23135, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.