Report NEP-INT-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Leitão, Nuno Carlos, 2011. "Intra-industry trade: The Pakistan experience," MPRA Paper 28665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Accetturo & Anna Giunta & Salvatore Rossi, 2011. "The Italian firms between crisis and the new globalization," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 86, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Barbara Coello & Madior Fall & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2010. "Trade liberalization and poverty dynamics in Vietnam 2002-2006," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564858, HAL.
- Jaime Melo De, 2011. "Regionalism and Developing Countries: A Primer," Working Papers halshs-00564707, HAL.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Regional Single Currency Effects on Bilateral Trade with the European Union," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 6, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaud Melise , & Kukenova Madina & Strieborny Martin, 2010. "Finance, Comparative Advantage, and Resource Allocation," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.16, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Tangen, Alyssa & Koo, Won W. & Taylor, Richard D., 2011. "Recent Changes in Chinese and India's Agriculture and Implications on Global Trade of Agricultural Commodities," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 99345, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Daniel X. Nguyen, 2011. "The Desire for (Danish) Quality in High and Low Income Countries," Discussion Papers 11-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Xu Tian & Xiaohua Yu, 2011. "The Quality Gravity Model with an Application to Chinese Imported Fruits," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 67, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2010. "A Trade Agenda for the G-20," Policy Briefs PB10-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jie He, 2011. "Economic Determinants for China's Industrial SO2 Emission: Reduced vs. Structural form and the role of international trade," Working Papers halshs-00564688, HAL.
- Asproudis, Elias, 2011. "Trade union structure with environmental concern and firms' technological choice," MPRA Paper 28767, University Library of Munich, Germany.