Report NEP-INT-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benedetti Fasil, Cristiana & Borota, Teodora, 2010. "World Trade Patterns and Prices: The Role of Productivity and Quality Heterogeneity," Working Paper Series 2010:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Persson, Maria, 2010. "Trade Facilitation and the Extensive Margin," Working Paper Series 828, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holger Gorg & Laszlo Halpern & Balazs Murakozy, 2010. "Why Do Within Firm-Product Export Prices Differ across Markets?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1003, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- INSEL, Aysu & TEKCE, Mahmut, 2010. "Econometric analysis of the bilateral trade flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries," MPRA Paper 22130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Segerstrom, Paul & Stepanok, Ignat, 2010. "Learning How to Export," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0727, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 14 Dec 2010.
- Borota, Teodora, 2010. "Innovation and Imitation in a Model of North-South TradeRecent evidence on world trade patterns reveals North-South specialization across," Working Paper Series 2010:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria, 2010. "The Duration of Trade Revisited: Continuous-Time vs. Discrete-Time Hazards," Working Paper Series 829, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hansen, Thorsten, 2010. "Tariff Rates, Offshoring and Productivity: Evidence from German and Austrian Firm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 316, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2010. "Death of Canadian Manufacturing Plants: Heterogeneous Responses to Changes in Tariffs and Real Exchange Rates," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010061e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- James R. Markusen, 2010. "Putting Per-Capita Income Back into Trade Theory," NBER Working Papers 15903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Atkin, 2010. "Trade, tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers 986, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Masso, Jaan & Roolaht, Tõnu & Varblane, Urmas, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and innovation in Central and eastern Europe : evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Apr 2010.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2010. "Productivity Distribution, Firm Heterogeneity, and Agglomeration: Evidence from firm-level data," Discussion papers 10017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2010. "Industrial Relocation Policy and Heterogeneous Plants Sorted by Productivity: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 10016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hansen, Thorsten, 2010. "Innovation and the International Firm Structure: Theory and Evidence from German Firm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 315, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Siddig, Khalid, 2010. "Economic sanctions and trade diversions in Sudan," MPRA Paper 22041, University Library of Munich, Germany.